India is a growing country and has seen the worst however nowadays it’s growing swiftly by operating in different sectors. Now as a step towards growing its healthcare portal, it has released the eSanjeevani. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has released a new portal through which people might be capable of taking teleconsultation services and featuring proper insurance for their fitness.
eSanjeevani helps you rapid and effortless approach to doctors and medicine experts with your smartphones. In this article, we will discuss the tactics associated with eSanjeevani, the registration procedure, the token era process, the login method, the consultation process, and features of the eSanjeevani OPD. Also, we will discuss the step-by-step procedure to download the platform’s software. Dive into the article to know about eSanjeevani
The eSanjeevani was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the 98th episode of the radio display “Mann Ki Baat ”as an initiative to reinforce the healthcare sector of India. Powered by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the platform enables users, patients and doctors, to connect. With the help of this portal, people, even from rural regions, can connect to professional and highly qualified doctors.
Understanding eSanjeevani OPD
eSanjeevani OPD is a telemedicine provider that permits sufferers to talk with medical doctors from the comfort of their houses. This service is primarily based on the eSanjeevani version and was released in April 2020 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Patients can avail of free health practitioner-to-patient teleconsultations through this platform.
Key Features of eSanjeevani
eSanjeevani offers a protracted listing of salient features to its customers, with the usage of which you can get entry to more than one service associated with healthcare. Here are the unique features of eSanjeevani that make it best platform to use nowadays
- Assisted Telemedicine: With the assistance of Community Health Officers at Ayushman Bharat Health & Wellness Centres, telemedicine offers access to medicines even in rural regions.
- Cloud-Based Telemedicine: The eSanjeevani portal is obtainable from everywhere globally with the right net connection due to its cloud-based technology.
- ABDM Complaint: ABDM, which stands for Ayushman Bharat Health Account, permits users to hyperlink and manipulate their previous fitness records; certainly, they can also position their grievances.
- Telemedicine Practice Guidelines: With the assistance of Telemedicine Practice Guidelines 2020, patients get all registered clinical practitioners.
- SNOMED CT Complaint: Systematized nomenclature of Medicine- Clinical Terms (SNOED CT) is an international well-known that enables selling semantic interoperability.
- EHR Guidelines: EHR (Electronic Health Record) is maintained using the eSanjeevani portal, which keeps critical information secure.
Registration at eSanjeevani
To sign in yourself at the portal, you should comply with the step-through-step application process given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the portal
- Once you are on the homepage, click “Patient Registration”.
- A new web page may be displayed on your screen
- You will have to input your cellular variety
- An OTP may be despatched to your cell variety
- To receive the OTP, you may click on the choice known as Send OTP
- Enter the OTP obtained
- The registration web page may be displayed on your display
- Fill up all the info
- Request token for a session
- Upload health reports (if any).
- You will get the Patient ID and Token via SMS.
Steps to log in at eSanjeevani
After completing the eSanjeevani registration steps, the Login manner becomes very simple and easy. It will take some moments for you to finish the eSanjeevani Login method by following those steps.
- Now that you have visited the reputable website and registered at the authentic eSanjeevani portal, you want to hit lower back.
- Select the “Patient Login” choice that allows you to start your login procedure.
- You could be provided with boxes wherein you need to fill in the asked info.
- Details will consist of your cellular number and the Token No.
- Cross-test the information once you fill in the bins to avoid any discrepancies.
- Tap the “Login” option to complete the eSanjeevani Login process.
- As the last step, you could ebook your appointment after the final touch of your login manner.
Download eSanjeevani App- Steps To Follow
In order to provide ease for users in having access to the eSanjeevani portal the Government has additionally launched eSanjeevani App. Thus right here we’ve got noted the stairs by way of which you could down load the utility without problems. To download the mobile application, you must follow the step-by-step method given here.
- First, visit the Google Play Store to download the app
- Click on the option app download
- Wait for it to download
- Install the application
- Follow the registration procedure of the portal to check in yourself.
eSanjeevani Doctor Login
- Visit the official site of the eSanjeevani
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on Doctor log in
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and click on it to get OTP
- Enter OTP Now
- By following this manner, you can do a medical doctor’s login
How To Get eSanjeevani Telemedicine?
Here are steps through which you could get the eSanjeevani Telemedicine
- Visit the official website of the eSanjeevani and navigate to “Menu Bar ”.
- Move to “Register” or “Login” account online.
- Book a session for yourself with the aid of filling in the info.
- Now, you’ll be asked to go into your OPD.
- As you enter the above-stated facts, you can easily “Consult the Doctor” or any “Specialist” in the digital mode.
- Once you are tested, you will be furnished with the prescription, and for that reason, your eSanjeevani telemedicine is finished.
eSanjeevani is a progressive telemedicine platform released through the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in India to offer the right to healthcare services to people in far-flung and underserved areas. With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for telemedicine services has multiplied, and eSanjeevani has emerged as a game-changer. The platform offers medical doctor-to-affected-person teleconsultations free of value, making it handy for humans to get hold of scientific advice and remedies without leaving their houses.